Sponsor the conference
You Got This is an annual, 150+ person conference for junior developers, designers, and their teams to learn how to better support their co-workers. It will cover topics across three themes - learning, living and levelling-up. This isn’t your typical tech conference - we're not talking about technical skills, but everything else needed for a happy, healthy work life. If you're interested in finding out more about our inclusion programme - we have a whole page dedicated to it.
Underland (Wilson & Kevin) are an experienced team who have delivered dozens of developer-focussed events including hackathons and conferences.
Example content list
- Combatting Imposter Syndrome
- Asking for a raise
- Approaching reviews with confidence
- Receiving/giving feedback in a work environment
- Learning to learn
- It's okay to say you don't know
- We're all just winging it
- Documenting your growth
- Learning to say no
- Pensions, insurance, payroll. Why is being an adult so complex?
- Maintaining a life:work balance
- The importance of self care for good mental health
We are not offering speaking slots as part of sponsorship, but our call for proposals is open until September 9 2018.
- Logo visible on website
- Tweets to thank you
- Short message in pre-event email
- Shout out in opening talks
- 1 ticket to event
Silver (6 available)
- Everything in bronze
- Table in networking space
- 5 minute lightning talk
- 2 tickets to event
Gold (1 available)
- Everything in silver
- Co-branding "powered by"
- Branded sweets bar (option 1)
- Provide the coffee (option 2)
- 4 tickets to event
£5000 (option 2)
- Pay for live captioning: £1500
- Pay for and watermark photography: £1000
- Support our inclusion programme: £50/ticket
- Sponsor lunch: £1500
- Sponsor our snacks bar: £500